$MiCoin is an in-game token that could be obtained in a variety of ways. $MiCoin is generated by the system and is proportional to the game's activity density.
$MiCoin can be earned by:
- Through the reward mechanism of tasks, achievements, diligence ... in the game.
- Selling raw agricultural products in the game.
- Harvesting several types of plants.
- Trading products with other players.
- Getting awards from playing minigames.
- Obtaining tournament rewards according to the season.
- Receiving rewards from the game's publisher partners.
- Converting from $LMD.
$MiCoin is used in the Lumi ecosystem for certain objectives, such as:
- Reinvesting in the production of buying: seeds (non-NFT), fertilizers, irrigation water, pesticides.
- Upgrading avatars to the extent allowed which users can buy with $MiCoin.
- Upgrading your house; buying furniture and vehicles
- Purchase tickets to participate in events and play minigames.
- Signing up for joining tournaments
- Cost of manufacturing NFT products.
- Renting assistant under a fixed-term contract.
- Unlock friend list by expanding neighborhood.